Stories and Idioms from Real LifeBook | Audio
• Highly unusual, true-life stories from around the world immediately capture students’ interest. The stories progress in length and difficulty throughout each book and the series.
• Common and essential idioms are presented in engaging contexts that provide clear meaning and a natural use of new vocabulary. Idioms and expressions are systematically practised and recycled.
• Lively comic-style illustrations and tapes provide richly contextualized visual and aural reinforcement of content and idioms.
• Ample opportunities for producing idioms in speaking and writing are provided through story retelling, thought-provoking personal questions, dialogue production and dictation.
• Review units provide additional practice of form and meaning of idioms in enjoyable new contexts.
• A complete Lexicon offers further information on collocations, grammar, synonyms and antonyms