سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح میانی #۸ را در این قسمت از مرکز دانلود منابع زبان های خارجی کاردوآنلاین به شما تقدیم می کنیم.
سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح میانی #۸
سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی یک مجموعه ی رایگان و سه سطحی از مکالمات زبان انگلیسی است که در توسط وبسایت کاردوآنلاین برای شما تنظیم شده است. دروس این مجموعه ی آموزشی از فایل صوتی و متن مکالمات و معنی کلمات جدید تشکیل شده است. فایل های صوتی این سری مکالمات را می توانید به صورت رایگان و آنلاین گوش کنید و دانلود کنید. متن مکالمات را نیز در همین قسمت برای شما تنظیم کرده ایم. امیدواریم که این سری آموزشی نیز مورد توجه شما عزیز قرار بگیرید.
Daniel: Hey, Ashley. How many people are coming to the barbecue tomorrow?
Ashley: Well, um, there’s your family; that’s four people. [ Okay. ] There are three from my work [ Okay. ], and then Mike and Megan from across the street. And you and me, of course.
Daniel: Okay. So, what is everyone bringing?
Ashley: Um, let’s see. Here’s my list. Um . . . Your brothers are bringing hamburgers, cheese, and buns.
Daniel: Oh! I’m glad they are in charge of that. [ Yeah, me too. ] You know, my brother, Jim . . . He eats like a horse. [ Uh-huh. ] At the last barbecue, he put away at least, what, five hotdogs and five cheeseburgers . . .
Ashley: No, I think it was six. Six cheeseburgers. It might have been more hotdogs. I don’t know.
Daniel: He was still hungry!
Ashley: I know. I don’t know how he did it. He does that all the time, he’s . . . and he’s not even fat. You’d think (he would be fat). Anyway. Oh, yeah, anyway. So, my friends from work said that they could buy chips and salsa [ Okay. ], and they’re going to bring a salad [ Alright. ]. And one of them is vegetarian, and so she’s going to bring her own veggie burger, so you don’t have to worry about her.
Daniel: Okay. That’s . . . That’ll work out.
Ashley: And Mike and Megan. You’re going to love this. They’re going to bring some of the corn from their garden.
Daniel: Oh, their corn is always so, so good.
Ashley: Yeah, I know. It’s wonderful.
Daniel: So, um, yeah. What about drink?
Ashley: Well, we’re going to have soda and juice, and ice water as well.
Daniel: Okay. And what about dessert?
Ashley: I already have some ice cream and some homemade apple pie in the fridge.
Daniel: Oh. I can’t wait.
Ashley: This is going to be fun.
- be in charge of (verb): be responsible for
– Call Brandon if you have questions. He is in charge of the food for the barbecue.
– Do you know how to run this copy machine? I can’t figure it out.
- eat like a horse (verb): eat a lot of food like a horse
I hope you have a lot of food for the party. My brother eats like a horse.
- put away (verb): eat a large amount of food
– The football team put away ۲۰ pizzas after the game, and they were still hungry.
- vegetarian (noun): a person who does not eat meat
– My sister has been a vegetarian for many years.
- work out (verb): end in a positive way
– I really hope things work out for you after you graduate.
- fridge (noun): refridgerator
– Put all of the drink in the fridge. I want it to be cold for the party.