سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح میانی #35 را در این قسمت از مرکز دانلود منابع زبان های خارجی کاردوآنلاین به شما تقدیم می کنیم.
سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح میانی #35
سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی یک مجموعه ی رایگان و سه سطحی از مکالمات زبان انگلیسی است که در توسط وبسایت کاردوآنلاین برای شما تنظیم شده است. دروس این مجموعه ی آموزشی از فایل صوتی و متن مکالمات و معنی کلمات جدید تشکیل شده است. فایل های صوتی این سری مکالمات را می توانید به صورت رایگان و آنلاین گوش کنید و دانلود کنید. متن مکالمات را نیز در همین قسمت برای شما تنظیم کرده ایم. امیدواریم که این سری آموزشی نیز مورد توجه شما عزیز قرار بگیرید.
New York Travel
Okay, everyone. I want to review the first two days of our travel itinerary for the trip. Okay, yeah, please take out the paper that I handed out earlier. Okay. Uh. First of all, we have been very fortunate to have been able to purchase discount tickets to cover most of the transportation costs and scheduling (scheduled) activities. And I want to also thank the, uh, group of parents who, uh, worked very hard in order to, uh, raise funding, uh, through different businesses in the community. I really appreciate that.
Uh, let’s see. Okay, everyone should meet at the airport at 6:00 a.m. This will give you time to check in and get through security. Our plane departs at 9:00.
Uh, our plane arrives in New York at 3:00 p.m, and we will take a bus from the airport to the hotel. We’ve been able to get great rates on this hotel because we’re staying on a weekday instead of the weekend.
In the morning, for any of you who like to get exercise, we will be meeting in the lobby around 6:00 a.m. to go jogging around Central Park for about 45 minutes, and we’ll get back to the hotel about the time when the restaurant opens, so you’ll enough time to grab a quick breakfast before we leave the hotel at 8:00. We’ll be taking a ferry ride to Ellis Island and then to Liberty Island to visit the Statue of Liberty. I mean, this is something that you really can’t miss, and later, we will go to Times Square where you can have lunch on your own for about an hour from about 1 to 2.
Later in the afternoon, you have the choice of visiting the Empire State Building or the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Either one of these is . . . are great, and we have some great, uh, group discounts. Uh, we will meet back at the hotel at 6:00 p.m., and we’ll have dinner at a very nice Italian restaurant downtown, and then we’ll catch an exciting broadway musical around 8:30 p.m.
Uh, any questions?
- itinerary (noun): plan
– I printed twenty copies of the trip itinerary for the students.
- fortunate (adjective): lucky
– I think we are very fortunate to have this chance to travel.
- cover (verb): be enough money to pay for something
– Be sure to bring enough extra money to cover your food expenses.
- depart (verb): leave
– Do you know when the plane departs tomorrow?
- jog (verb): run at a slow speed (also, “go jogging”)
– I like to jog everyday after work.
– My mom and dad go jogging together to get exercise.
- ferry (noun): a boat for carrying people and cars
– They took a ferry to the beautiful island.
- catch (verb): watch
– We wanted to catch the musical last night, but it was all sold out, so we caught a movie instead.