سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح پیشرفته #57 را در این قسمت از مرکز دانلود منابع زبان های خارجی کاردوآنلاین به شما تقدیم می کنیم.
سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح پیشرفته #57
سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی یک مجموعه ی رایگان و سه سطحی از مکالمات زبان انگلیسی است که در توسط وبسایت کاردوآنلاین برای شما تنظیم شده است. دروس این مجموعه ی آموزشی از فایل صوتی و متن مکالمات و معنی کلمات جدید تشکیل شده است. فایل های صوتی این سری مکالمات را می توانید به صورت رایگان و آنلاین گوش کنید و دانلود کنید. متن مکالمات را نیز در همین قسمت برای شما تنظیم کرده ایم. امیدواریم که این سری آموزشی نیز مورد توجه شما عزیز قرار بگیرید. لیست کامل این تمامی دروس مربوط به این سری آموزشی را می توانید در مطلب لیست کامل سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی مشاهده کنید.
Sarah: Ooo, this is so exciting. So, where do you want to get married? I know, I know, I know. Um, up in the mountains. You know, that beautiful waterfall? Why don’t we get married by the waterfall?
Ronald: Uh, I don’t know.
Sarah: Oh, come on. It would be great. It’s so beautiful, and it’s peaceful, and it’s really romantic. Come on.
Ronald: I don’t know. You know I’m allergic to 32 types of wild flowers . . .
Sarah: You’ll be okay. Take an allergy pill.
Ronald: . . . and I might break out in a terrible rash.
Sarah: You’ll be okay. Come on. Well, let’s . . . . I’m sure we can come up with something nice. Come on. Let’s think about it.
Ronald: Wh . . wh . . . wh . . . We could get married in my parent’s backyard. [ What? ] Yeah. We just need to move the dogs for a few hours.
Sarah: No! Don’t even think about it. Their backyard is really tra . . . tra (She means to say, trashy). It’s . . . it’s in bad shape. And their house is like, right next to the freeway. It’s only half a block from the freeway. It’s so noisy. Come on. There is a real nice reception hall only a couple miles away. We can do that. You don’t have to worry about your allergies.
Ronald: Ah, that sounds expensive!
Sarah: It’s not that expensive . . . just a little bit. And then, and then, look. We can have a catering service come, and they serve shrimp and lobster tails, and when my friend got married, they had the best desserts. Come on, and then, you know, for our breakfast, our wedding breakfast, we could go to that Japanese restaurant . . . I can’t remember. What’s it called?
Ronald: You mean, Samarai Sushi?
Sarah: Yeah, Samuri Sushi! Their food is so good. Come on, come on.
Ronald: That sounds so expensive.
Sarah: But it’s okay. It’s worth it. Come on, Ron! Come on!
Ronald: How about my mother’s tuna fish sandwiches instead?
Sarah: Ronald. We can spend a little bit more money than what you keep in that old stupid jar on your desk. Come on.
Ronald:Well, I was trying to save money for the honeymoon.
Sarah: Well, yeah. [ Yeah. ] Well, okay. Well, I’ve been thinking about too. I’ve been thinking about it for weeks.
Ronald: Me too. Now look, look at this Web site. We could go to Salt Lake City, Utah.
Sarah: That would be so cool! They have the best snowboarding and skiing, and their snow. It is the best snow. This time of year would be perfect. They have some really, really nice hotels. Oh, Ron, we’re going to love that. That would be wonderful. I love skiing.
Ronald: I . . I . . . I was thinking about visiting some of the local art and natural history museums instead. [ What? ] Snow skiing just isn’t my thing.
Sarah: Oh, Ron. Come on.
Ronald: You . . . you know. I don’t do well in the cold.
Ronald: Oh, yeah! [ What? ] That’s a good idea. Let me call my brother. [ No way!] He lives there, and he probably could let us stay at his house.
Sarah: For our honeymoon!?!?!
Ronald: Oh, yeah! [ No! ] Wait, wait! Where are you going? Come back. Did I say anything wrong?
- peaceful (adjective): quiet, calm
– The family played very peaceful music during the wedding ceremony and reception.
- allergic (adjective): having a medical condition that makes you sick after you touch, eat, or breathe something
– The bride is very allergic to milk products, so they didn’t serve ice cream during the reception.
– Some of the guests might be allergic to peanuts, so let’s not serve any during the reception.
- break out (verb): to suddenly begin to have a rash on your skin
– Emily’s son broke out in a very bad rash after he was stung by a bee in the back yard.
- come up with (verb): think of, create, or present an idea
– My friends were going to have a wedding reception outside, but because they weather was going to be bad, they came up with the idea of having a friend’s house nearby.
- trashy (adjective): in poor condition, dirty
– Unfortunately, they lived for a short time in a real trashy apartment until they could afford something better.
- catering service (noun): a company that prepares and serves food for parties, weddings, and other activities
– My parents hired a catering service to prepare the food for the wedding.