لیست کامل ۲۴ مترادف کلمه ی Learn در زبان انگلیسی را در این قسمت از مرکز دانلود منابع زبان های خارجی کاردوآنلاین به شما تقدیم می کنیم.
لیست کامل ۲۴ مترادف کلمه ی Learn در زبان انگلیسی
در این قسمت از سایت کاردوآنلاین لیست کامل ۲۴ مترادف کلمه ی Learn در زبان انگلیسی به شما آموزش خواهیم داد. امیدواریم که این آموزش از سایت کاردوآنلاین به مورد توجه شما قرار بگیرد.
To find or become aware of something new.
- As anthropologists, we’ve traveled many miles to discover new information of this prehistoric civilization.
To perceive information, to sort through information in a way that your mind can grasp.
- The boy was beginning to understand why his parent’s rules were actually beneficial to him.
To mentally understand or grasp information.
- It’s important to comprehend travel laws before you travel to a new, foreign country.
To become proficient, highly skilled, or an expert at a skill or subject.
- The sushi chef has worked his entire life, tirelessly to master the art of his work, and the build his reputation.
To decide or sort through information.
- As you read the story, use your literary notes to determine what are the major themes of the novel.
Understanding or inspecting printed information.
- I’ve studied and read many maps to better understand the natural geography and landscape of my home country.
To examine, study, or inspect something again to better understand it.
- Before an important exam, I always take time to review my notes, textbooks, and professor’s lectures to refresh my mind.
To examine or inspect something carefully to better understand it.
- With my study group, we help each other study all of the important facts and details for the anatomy course.
To study or think of something carefully, imprinting it in your memory, so you do not forget it.
- Since I’ve begun living in Brazil, now I am finally memorizing more Portuguese because I practice it everyday.
To soak something up, like acquiring new information; like a sponge absorbs liquid, the brain can absorb information.
- I take careful notes when I go to technology conferences, and study the new ideas later to better absorb the information I acquired.
To slowly sort through information or deeply soak up information; digest means for your body to process food and gather nutrients from it, so digesting information is gathering and processing the information.
- As a publisher, I select the books to preview, and take my time reading and analyzing them so I really digest the major themes and perspectives of the writer.
Synonym Expressions of Learn:
۱۲. Become able
You become able when your ability or skill to do something grows.
- As you train for the running marathon, in the beginning your miles will be low, but in time, you’ll become able to run the long distances without stopping.
۱۳. Become aware
You become aware when your mind opens to a new idea or you learn of something new.
- I’ve become aware of the corruption of politics as I dig deeper into different media and news sources.
۱۴. Brush up on
To review or refresh a skill you already have.
- I used to be a great salsa dancer, but I really need to brush up on my skills before the performance I volunteered for next week.
۱۵. Get the hang of
When your ability to do something grows.
- He’s beginning to get the hang of collaborating with his colleagues only over direct messaging as he works from home now.
۱۶. Get the knack of
When your ability to do something grows.
- The intern at the news station is getting the knack of the fast-paced work environment, and is learning to embrace the daily work stress.
۱۷. Find out
Learning something new.
- If our teacher doesn’t know the answer to a question, she always promises to find out, and later lets us know.
۱۸. Familiarize oneself with
When you are beginning to learn and understand something new, to the point you feel comfortable/confident with it
- It’s always fun being in a new city and familiarizing oneself with the different neighborhoods and local customs.
۱۹. Take in
To acquire or obtain new knowledge.
- The dense chemistry course was initially a lot to take in, but recording my professor’s lectures and reviewing them later has helped.
To obtain, or get something.
- I’ve acquired new knowledge regarding my inheritance.
To reach or achieve something.
- Create a plan, to decide how you’re going to attain this complex new skill.
To obtain something.
- At first, I didn’t understand this Semantics class at all, but now, after studying so much, I’m beginning to get it.
۲۳. Pick up
To get, lift, or retrieve something.
- Skateboarding will take a while to pick up, but it’s easier with a lot of practice.
To hold or clutch something.
- The teacher told the students to follow along carefully, and pay attention if they want to grasp the next lesson.
امیدواریم که این مطلب از وبسایت کاردوآنلاین مورد توجه شما دوستان عزیز و همراهان همیشگی ما قرار گرفته باشد. لطفاً، از مطالب دیگر وبسایت نیز دیدن کنید.