آموزش مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح پیشرفته #29
سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات سطح بندی شده زبان انگلیسی یک مجموعه رایگان و سه سطحی از مکالمات زبان انگلیسی است که توسط وبسایت کاردوآنلاین برای شما تنظیم شده است. دروس این مجموعه آموزشی از فایل صوتی و متن مکالمات و معنی کلمات جدید تشکیل شده است. فایل های صوتی این سری مکالمات را می توانید به صورت رایگان و آنلاین گوش کنید و دانلود کنید. متن مکالمات را نیز در همین قسمت برای شما تنظیم کرده ایم. امیدواریم که این سری آموزشی نیز مورد توجه شما عزیزان قرار بگیرد. لیست کامل این تمامی دروس مربوط به این سری آموزشی را می توانید در مطلب بانک مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح بندی شده مشاهده کنید.
Home Cleaning Service
Man: Hey. Megan. Come on in. Take a seat . . . uh, somewhere.
Woman: Whoa. This place is a disaster and the smell.
Man: It’s . . . . Ah. [ Sniff, sniff ]. Ah, it’s not so bad.
Woman: Yes, it is. It’s terrible.
Man: Ah. Come on.
Woman: No, look. There are pizza boxes all over the floor.
Man: Do you need a piece?
Woman: Wait! I think that (pizza) company’s been closed . . . like two months ago . . . for health reasons. Stains on the carpet from who knows what. Say good-bye to your deposit. I’m . . . I’m not even going into the bathroom. And, what is that smell?
Man: What smell? Wait . . . what! Ah!
Woman: Uh . . . What is in your garbage? This milk is curdled. How long has it been in there? Are you trying to develop intelligent life? I mean it looks like you’re trying to build a civilization in there?
Man: It’s . . . it’s not so bad.
Woman: You keep saying that. Uh, do you need to hire a housecleaning service?
Man: A what?
Woman: Yes. A cleaning service. [ Cleaning service? ] You know my friend. She has . . . She has her own company. They’ll come to your apartment . . . clean everything from top to bottom. Clean your carpet . . . and it certainly needs it. Uh, dust your furniture, sweep, mop, everything. Clean your blinds . . . not that you’d notice, closets, and your appliances.
Man: That . . . that . . . that sounds expensive. I . . . I . . . I don’t think I can afford that.
Woman: They . . . they usually send out teams of two people, but for you, they’re going to need a whole HazMat (hazardous materials) crew.
Man: Well, how much?
Woman: They usually charge $30 an hour.
Man: THIRTY DOLLARS!?!? Whoa!!!! That’s expensive.
Woman: But it’s going to be more for you, I’m sure.
Man: Whoa!!! That’s expensive.
Woman: Look. You always tell me you don’t have friends . . . . I can see why. Give them a try. Look. I can get you a discount. Okay, you can’t keep living like this.
Man: Oh, well, uh, Sis. Uh, do you have time? Maybe, you could . . .
Woman: No, no! In fact, I remember I have to be somewhere.
Man: Oh, okay, well. What’s their number?
Woman: I’ll . . . I’ll text it to you later. Good-bye.
Man: All right. Bye.
- disaster (noun): something that cause a lot of suffering and loss
A fire started in one of the apartments, and we lost everything. It was a terrible disaster for everyone.
- deposit (noun): money that you pay when you rent an apartment and you may get back if you leave it in good condition
You usually have to pay a deposit to rent an apartment in this area.
- curdle(adjective or verb): to be thick and often spoiled
– I couldn’t drink the milk because it was all curdled. (adjective)
– The pudding will curdle if you leave it on the stove too long. (verb)
- civilization (noun): an organized and developed society
– You can’t be a part of modern civilization if you live in such a dirty apartment and not realize it.
- blinds (noun): something that is used to cover a window on the inside of a room
– Could you close the blinds? The light outside is bothering me.
- HazMat (noun): dangerous or hazardous materials
– You need to wear a HazMat suit to enter that building. It is too dangerous otherwise.
- crew (noun): a group of people who work together on a team
– A crew of workers are in charge of cleaning all of the apartments this week.