سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح ابتدایی #43 را در این قسمت از مرکز دانلود منابع زبان های خارجی کاردوآنلاین به شما تقدیم می کنیم.
سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح ابتدایی #43
سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات زبان انگلیسی یک مجموعه ی رایگان و سطح سطحی از مکالمات زبان انگلیسی است که در توسط وبسایت کاردوآنلاین برای شما تنظیم شده است. دروس این مجموعه ی آموزشی از فایل صوتی و متن مکالمات و معنی کلمات جدید تشکیل شده است. فایل های صوتی این سری مکالمات را می توانید به صورت رایگان و آنلاین گوش کنید و دانلود کنید. متن مکالمات را نیز در همین قسمت برای شما تنظیم کرده ایم. امیدواریم که این سری آموزشی نیز مورد توجه شما عزیز قرار بگیرید.
Amanda: Hey, I know you. You’re James, right? James Roberts.
James: Amanda Brown. Wow! It’s been a long time.
Amanda: Yeah. Oh, are you going to the class reunion in two weeks?
James: Uh, I heard about it, but I’m not sure. Where is it?
Amanda: The reunion is going to be held at the Mountain Country Club across from City Park.
James: And what time does it start?
Amanda: I think it starts at 6:00.
James: And how much does it cost?
Amanda: It’s twenty dollars a ticket, and that includes dinner and entertainment.
James: What kind of entertainment are they going to have?
Amanda: They’re going to have a live jazz band and dancing.
James: And who is organizing the event?
Amanda: Do you remember Chad Phillips?
James: Uh, wasn’t he the quarterback on the football team?
Amanda: Right. Well, he married Sarah Rogers, and they are in charge of the event. So, what do you think? Are you going?
James: I don’t know. I never really fit in in high school. I was kind of a loner. I also remember asking Sarah out on a date, and she turned me down. She said she was sick, and it turned out she went out with someone that same night. It could be a little awkward.
Amanda: Hey, why don’t we go together?
James: Are you sure?
James: Well, sure. Why not. To be honest, I always thought you were very nice. I just never had the guts to ask you out.
Amanda: Well, here’s your chance.
James: Sounds great. So, what’s your number so I can call you?
Amanda: It’s 435-923-6017.
James: 6017, Okay. Where do you live?
Amanda: I only live two blocks south of the old high school.
James: Okay. I remember where you live. Let me call you a few days before to confirm things.
Amanda: Sounds good. It should be fun.
- reunion (noun): a get together of people who have been apart for a long time
– We are going to hold the class reunion on September first.
- organize (verb): put together or plan an event
– Ashley organized a very fun party last Friday.
- be in charge of (verb): have control, lead, or be responsible for something
– Who was in charge of buying the food and drinks for the reunion?
- fit in (verb): feel a part of or belong to a group
– Why didn’t Amanda fit in during high school?
- loner (noun): a person who is often alone or likes to be alone
– I was a loner back in high school, and I didn’t have any friends.
- turn someone down (noun): reject or refuse someone
– James asked many girls out on dates, but they all turned him down.
- awkward (adjective): uncomfortable or uneasy
– Meeting new people is sometimes awkward if you don’t know what to say and do.
- guts (noun): courage
– I didn’t have the guts to ask Jessica out on a date.
- confirm (verb): check
– Have you confirmed the date of the reunion?