آموزش مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح میانی #58
سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات سطح بندی شده زبان انگلیسی یک مجموعه رایگان و سه سطحی از مکالمات زبان انگلیسی است که توسط وبسایت کاردوآنلاین برای شما تنظیم شده است. دروس این مجموعه آموزشی از فایل صوتی و متن مکالمات و معنی کلمات جدید تشکیل شده است. فایل های صوتی این سری مکالمات را می توانید به صورت رایگان و آنلاین گوش کنید و دانلود کنید. متن مکالمات را نیز در همین قسمت برای شما تنظیم کرده ایم. امیدواریم که این سری آموزشی نیز مورد توجه شما عزیزان قرار بگیرد. لیست کامل این تمامی دروس مربوط به این سری آموزشی را می توانید در مطلب بانک مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح بندی شده مشاهده کنید.
Man: Whew! It’s pretty cold today.
Woman: Yeah. My fingers are numb.
Man: So, do you often ski here?
Woman: No, this is my first time. Actually, this is my first time skiing . . . ever.
Man: So, how do you like it so far?
Woman: The snow is great [ Yeah . . .], but it’s too crowded. You know, two people crashed into me on my first run, and some stupid skier was going way too fast . . . drove me into some trees. [ Wow! ] I crashed and lost one of my gloves. [ Oh, man. ] Fortunately, I had an extra pair with me.
Man: Wow. Well, did the woman stop and apologize?
Woman: No, it was a man. I’m certain of it. He just . . . he just laughed at me. Why do you think it was a woman, anyway?
Man: Uh, well, no reason. I mean, well, you know.
Woman: What? You know what?
Man: Uh, uh, nothing.
Woman: Yeah. You just wait until I find that guy.
Man: Uh, well, what are you going to do to him, I mean, if you find him?
Woman: First, I’m going to break his skis. [ Oh, well . . . ] And then, I’m going to take his picture and post it on Facebook.
Man: Uh, don’t you think that’s a little drastic? Perhaps, it was a simple mistake. And how are you going to identify him anyway?
Woman: Oh, that’s easy. He was wearing bright red boots and a purple hat . . . um, just like yours. Heh, heh, heh . . .
Man: Now, now, now. Wait, wait! Yeah. What do you mean? [ Yeah . . . ] Wait! Why are you looking at me? You don’t think it was me, do you? . . . Do you like jazz music?
- whew (interjection): a sound to show that you are surprised, hot, or relieved
– Whew! I almost ran into that tree. That was close!
- numb (adjective): not able to feel parts of your body because of cold
– My fingers and toes are so numb. I’d better go inside and get warm.
- drive something (verb): move something with force (this is different than driving a car
– The hunters drove the deer out of trees and into the open meadow.
- apologize (noun): to say sorry or feel regret for doing something wrong
– I apologize for not going skiing with you today. I’m just not feeling well.
- certain (adjective): without a doubt, positive
– I am certain that Jennifer will come with us to the ski resort tomorrow.
- drastic (adjective): extreme, serious
– The ski resort took drastic steps to increase business.