آموزش مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح میانی #9
سری آموزش رایگان مکالمات سطح بندی شده زبان انگلیسی یک مجموعه رایگان و سه سطحی از مکالمات زبان انگلیسی است که توسط وبسایت کاردوآنلاین برای شما تنظیم شده است. دروس این مجموعه آموزشی از فایل صوتی و متن مکالمات و معنی کلمات جدید تشکیل شده است. فایل های صوتی این سری مکالمات را می توانید به صورت رایگان و آنلاین گوش کنید و دانلود کنید. متن مکالمات را نیز در همین قسمت برای شما تنظیم کرده ایم. امیدواریم که این سری آموزشی نیز مورد توجه شما عزیزان قرار بگیرد. لیست کامل این تمامی دروس مربوط به این سری آموزشی را می توانید در مطلب بانک مکالمات زبان انگلیسی سطح بندی شده مشاهده کنید.
Daniel: Hey, Ashley. How many people are coming to the barbecue tomorrow?
Ashley: Well, um, there’s your family; that’s four people. [ Okay. ] There are three from my work [ Okay. ], and then Mike and Megan from across the street. And you and me, of course.
Daniel: Okay. So, what is everyone bringing?
Ashley: Um, let’s see. Here’s my list. Um . . . Your brothers are bringing hamburgers, cheese, and buns.
Daniel: Oh! I’m glad they are in charge of that. [ Yeah, me too. ] You know, my brother, Jim . . . He eats like a horse. [ Uh-huh. ] At the last barbecue, he put away at least, what, five hot dogs and five cheeseburgers . . .
Ashley: No, I think it was six. Six cheeseburgers. It might have been more hotdogs. I don’t know.
Daniel: He was still hungry!
Ashley: I know. I don’t know how he did it. He does that all the time, he’s . . . and he’s not even fat. You’d think (he would be fat). Anyway. Oh, yeah, anyway. So, my friends from work said that they could buy chips and salsa [ Okay. ], and they’re going to bring a salad [ Alright. ]. And one of them is vegetarian, and so she’s going to bring her own veggie burger, so you don’t have to worry about her.
Daniel: Okay. That’s . . . That’ll work out.
Ashley: And Mike and Megan. You’re going to love this. They’re going to bring some of the corn from their garden.
Daniel: Oh, their corn is always so, so good.
Ashley: Yeah, I know. It’s wonderful.
Daniel: So, um, yeah. What about drink?
Ashley: Well, we’re going to have soda and juice, and ice water as well.
Daniel: Okay. And what about dessert?
Ashley: I already have some ice cream and some homemade apple pie in the fridge.
Daniel: Oh. I can’t wait.
Ashley: This is going to be fun.
- be in charge of (verb): be responsible for
– Call Brandon if you have questions. He is in charge of the food for the barbecue.
– Do you know how to run this copy machine? I can’t figure it out.
- eat like a horse (verb): eat a lot of food like a horse
I hope you have a lot of food for the party. My brother eats like a horse.
- put away (verb): eat a large amount of food
– The football team put away 20 pizzas after the game, and they were still hungry.
- vegetarian (noun): a person who does not eat meat
– My sister has been a vegetarian for many years.
- work out (verb): end in a positive way
– I really hope things work out for you after you graduate.
- fridge (noun): refrigerator
– Put all of the drink in the fridge. I want it to be cold for the party.